Our Food Tours of India are the best tour packages to explore numerous Indian cuisines, architecture, sights, enjoyable activities, culture, people and much more in a compact yet fun travel package. The culinary activities include award winning and much acclaimed food walks, cooking demos, kitchen tours, spice classes and more in addition to usual sightseeing of major landmarks as well as some offbeat places. Some more flavours are added to these tours by addition of fun things to do like camel safaris in desert, horse riding, playtime with elephants, bazaar tours and various others depending upon location and season,
These tour packages are arranged on demand all through the year and cover different places in different seasons. Customisations and special requests can be accommodated. Some important features of these tours are mentioned below. Please note that the places and activities mentioned are dependent on preferences of the guests.
- CITIES COVERED: New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Chittorgarh, Jaisalmer, Ranthambore, Rishikesh, Varanasi, Bikaner (Rajasthan), Alleppey, Cochin, Kerala
- DURATION: 5 days to 12 days.
- ACCOMMODATION:4-5 star hotels, heritage properties.
- TRANSPORT: By road in comfortable air-conditioned vehicles. Train or plane in some places.
- CULINARY ACTIVITIES: Food tours, interactive cooking demonstrations, tea tasting, spice and masala introduction, kitchen tours.
- OTHER ACTIVITIES: Camel rides, horse riding, desert safari, camping in desert, visits to old villages, playing with elephants.
- FOOD: Meals from best restaurants and specialised street food joints. All meals during the tour are included, including one welcome dinner with chef before start of tour.
- COST: Starts from INR 75000, US$ 1130 per passenger on twin sharing basis.
- CONTACT: email@example.com.
Sample Travel Itineraries